Pixies of the Forest Slot Review – Features and How-to
Are you one of the people that believe pixies are myths? Be careful with what you believe because the pixies in Pixies of the Forest slot are so real! This magically themed game with an attractive outlook is the creation of IGT. As expected, IGT didn’t disappoint.
Pixies Forest slots are characterized by tons of bonuses and enthralling features like free spins, tumbling reels, and auto-spin. With an RTP of 95.90%, it is easy to tell that it’s highly volatile. You do not want to leave the enchanted forest filled with rewarding pixies.
Amazing Features of Pixies of the Forest Slots
Admittedly, the features of Pixies of the Forest slot game amplify the electrifying nature of the game. The main features of the game are:
- Auto-spin: it’s very thoughtful of IGT to include this feature in the game. It simply saves you the stress of spinning manually. So, you are allowed to step away from your computer without halting your gaming experience.
- Tumbling reels: This is a unique feature that gives access to multiple wins. Your winning combinations disappear from the reels, and new ones will cascade down to replace them. This can trigger a long streak of winnings.
- Wild Symbol: You need to look out for this feature because it’s your most trusted friend in the game! This is your key to snatching huge wins.
How to Play this slot game; Coin values and Paylines
Although the Forest slot machine’s pixies seem like your regular slot game at first glance, there is nothing regular about it. You will figure this out after the first two spins. This slot game consists of 5 reels with space for 3 icons.
Landing similar symbols earns you a win. The wild symbol is the key to huge jackpots in this game.
There are 99 win lines, and there is no specific payline configuration before spinning. However, before navigating the enchanted forest, you will need to set your coin value to access the 99 win lines. To set your wager/coin value, tap the button at the lower part of your screen.
The value of your total bet is the amount staked on each coin, multiplied by the number of coins you have spent. With all 99 win lines activated, the tumbling feature is a game-winning cheat! We won’t be shocked if this inspires a Pixies of the Forest slot download.
Pixies of the Forest Free spins
This is another attractive and rewarding game feature. You need to land 3 bonus symbols on the same line to activate the free spins. Interestingly, you have to unveil the number of free bonus rounds you’ve won by tapping on one of the 3 bonus symbols.
Good news! The popular tumbling reels aren’t exempted during bonus rounds! Undoubtedly, Free Pixies of the Forest slot machine are nifty!
Unlike other slot games, each symbol has peculiar payouts and multipliers associated with them. IGT definitely did their assignment on this one! Even the symbols are not left out.
- Landing 5 of letters A, K, and Q earns you either 25, 30, or 40 times your total bet.
- The blonde pixie icon is highly generous, so spotting her 5 times on a single win line offers you 150 times of your total wager.
- The symbol of the secretive pixie also gives 400 multipliers.
- The bonus symbol triggers free spins
- Green online slot icon offers a whopping 2000 times of your total wager
- The beautiful, magical pixie will award you 1000 times your stake
- Finally, the purple symbol can substitute other winning symbols to increase your chances of winning.
Meaning of RTP
Just in case you don’t know what an RTP means, it’s an acronym for “Return to Player.” Your RTP percentage is the total percentage of stakes a slot game returns to a player. This percentage also lets you in on how a game will perform. Pixies of the Forest slot game return a huge chunk of stakes to players with an RTP of 95.90%.
Asides from the attractive graphics and themes, the pixies sure offer pretty attractive jackpot winnings. Pixies in the Forest slot aren’t just hyped; it’s obviously one of the best. But you need to try it out to figure that out! Even the Forest slot review’s best pixies can’t do justice to this classic creation of IGT! We wouldn’t want a “we-told-you-so” situation now, would we?